NEVER GIVE UP! YOU WILL BE FINE!

CLICK TO FOLLOW


HELLO THERE! MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS ❤

Saturday 13 February 2021

2021

 It's amusing how time flies so fast. It feels like yesterday was my graduation day where the truth is a year has already passed by. Maybe a thought crossed your mind "She must be doing well now". Let me be honest, I'm not there yet. Like seasons, I'm constantly changing. I'm still trying to figure out my life. At one point, I'm happy with what I'm doing now. But life has its own ways to break my spirit. I feel so useless. I pray I'll be better soon. 


Till then, I hope I'm strong and brave enough to get through this motions of living without regrets.

Love,
R. 


*I'm doing okay now but it sucks to see you're far behind from some people. I'm writing this to remind myself in the future that I've been at my low during these time and I've survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment