NEVER GIVE UP! YOU WILL BE FINE!

CLICK TO FOLLOW


HELLO THERE! MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS ❤

Monday 19 February 2024

Short Life Update: New beginning

Fuhh, it's been awhile. There's so much going on, and I would never have imagined my life was full of unexpected events that pretty much changed my life course. If you've read my previous post, you might know that I was at my lowest before this. Since then, I wouldn't say my life is better, but it's definitely improving. Though there's still a lot of trials and tribulations, I don't even know where to begin, really. So much happened in the years 2020-2022. While I'm writing this, it's January 2023. I don't think I'll finish sharing everything in this entry within this month because, huh, all the commitments and writing mood didn't come easily these days. ~ January 2023


🔅


Em, hello there, new update. Surprise! It's a new year. 2024 will be my year! BTW, I'm pregnant. My due date is supposed to be March 4th. Today is Monday, February 19. I cannot wait to meet my baby, my angel, and kickstart my motherhood journey. They say it will be tough. I'll be losing myself due to all the stress and trauma. I am scared, but I'm ready. I know I'll have my family as my support system, but more importantly, I believe I am blessed with a responsible husband. We'll make it through this together, as a family of four (Mommy, Daddy, Cik B and baby H). My pregnancy really takes a toll on my daily life, both mentally and physically. I lose confidence, I feel insecure, and it is okay. My feelings are valid. To see your body change 360° is overwhelming. You know it's changing for a good reason, but sometimes it's heartbreaking. Despite that, I feel content. I am carrying a gift from God 💓 Bismillah to a new journey. I will update more later on. Hopefully by this year too.. Hehe ~ February 2024




Love,
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment