NEVER GIVE UP! YOU WILL BE FINE!

CLICK TO FOLLOW


HELLO THERE! MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS ❤

Tuesday 27 August 2019

MY HOGWARTS HOUSE CHANGED ?!

(sometimes we sort too soon)

Good day everyone!

Honestly, this post has been in my draft since forever. I've always wanted to finish writing it but things got in my way hence, the procrastination. As stated, the title might not really captivating but i do hope it will inspire you in certain ways. Well,basically my Hogwarts house does not literally change because I used to decide which house I'm in solely by observing and admiring which one looks fun in the books and in the movies. As a result, the wrong choice (Doesn't suits my real character).

I always wondered how extraordinary, how amusing Gryffindor is all about especially people who representing the house as they exhibit the virtues of  courage, bravery and determination. Since most known me as a shy, intimidating and indecisive person, I would love to imagine myself as one of them and for once to feel full about myself.

So, to cut long story short, I took several tests which according to the final result, I will be assigned in the correct Hogwarts house, the place where I believe I should belong 😅

I got Ravenclaw house! hOw sURpRisINg is that ~ In fact, Ravenclaw is my second favorite house and speak of the truth, I actually might have what it takes to be in this house like how nerd and geek am I 😂 So, from now on, I am proudly announcing that I'm the most studious, quirkiest and wisest as far as I can be while upholding whatever it has to be a Ravenclaw hehe :3

On a side note, I'm still a Gryffindor fan ><

Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment