NEVER GIVE UP! YOU WILL BE FINE!

CLICK TO FOLLOW


HELLO THERE! MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS ❤

Monday 11 March 2019

FEBRUARY READING WRAP UP


Hye qtpies
It’s almost in the mid of March but hey I’m still going to do my February reading wrap up. It’s unbelievable how quickly this month has flown by and surprisingly I did better than in January! For this month, I’ve read a mixture of physical books and ebooks. Before this, I’m not a fan of ebooks because well for the ultimate reason, I really love the feeling of holding a book in my hands and the satisfaction of smelling the scent of each of the papers. It feels very rewarding the moment I flipped through the pages.  I guess that’s also the reason why the majority of us like to read books way back before ebooks did exist. I don’t have a particular reason why I finally decided to read ebook but I guess I want to experience and understand the hypes going on with the ebook. I have to agree that it’s very convenient and practical as I don’t have to tag along my book everywhere I go. One thing I love the most is because it is cheaper than physical books. I save more by buying ebooks. But if I have to choose, I am definitely on the physical books side. Back to reading, I managed to read a total of six books and I’m really proud of it. Here we go!


The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur  ⭐⭐⭐⭐
I really liked her poem, it’s empowering and beautiful. She’s able to constructs words precisely what most people have been through and makes it sounds so real. Even though I can’t relate to all of it, there’s a lot that really touched my heart and evoke emotion.

Love & Misadventure by Lang Leav ⭐⭐⭐
I enjoyed it but it’s not like I’m obsessed with it. Personally, I found that the ending was better than the beginning. It’s easy to read and flows superbly. This book proved me wrong in the most doubting way because at the end I felt that this book was just okay and not what I’ve expected.

Always, and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This book is so amazing. It kept me engaged and the story is good enough that it intrigued me to continue on finishing the book. Something about this book filled a void in my soul as reading this really made me happy. The characters’ development is impressive especially Lara Jean and Peter since the first book. They are both getting better and have grown up so much. Lara Jean and her family do have a special place in my heart. Peter in this book is really good and definitely the best boyfriend ever. He is perfect in the realest sense. This book is the best among the three in the series mostly because everything is finally come together but I do in an urge to read more about our sweet guy, John Ambrose McClaren. The ending is flawless and cute when Peter tells her the first time ever he saw her. 

Twisted Summer by Willo Davis Roberts  ⭐⭐⭐⭐
This book was slow to begin but by the end it was a pretty good book. Not many people enjoy it but I certainly find the story is interesting. It was a quick read and a really predictable one too actually. 

Lullabies by Lang Leav  ⭐⭐⭐⭐
This one is better than the first book as it has more quality poems. I was absolutely dissolved in the words she’s written. However, there’s still inexplicable moment where I found that some of the poems are expressionless but it’s still a good read.

The Hazel Wood by Mellisa Albert   ⭐⭐⭐
Fuh! This one is tough. I’m not sure what to feel about this book. Part of me did enjoy it but another part is just wondering whether to love it or hate it. The magic in the story is quite questionable. The world is confusing. Not many of the characters stand out and are just blend. I give it 3 stars just because I do think that the idea of the story is appealing even I didn’t get the best experience I possibly could out of it. 

It’s an end now. Hope you’re staying warm and have a great day. 

Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment