NEVER GIVE UP! YOU WILL BE FINE!

CLICK TO FOLLOW


HELLO THERE! MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS ❤

Wednesday 30 August 2017

BEAUTY REVIEW; FREEMAN GOLDEN GRAIN FACIAL BRIGHTENING MASK

Hye qtpies 💕
Good morning 🐣 Hv a wonderful day.
So i'm back with another review. Which is also from the Freeman Feeling Beautiful mask collection.  I bought ths a few months ago and up until now i still have like 98% of the product 🙃 I rarely use it bcs of a few reasons. Its not tht bad but i just dont seem to like it.


Description
Glowing skin is worth its weight in gold, This illuminating gel mask with natural Golden Grain helps lift moisture levels for a dewy-smooth look and feel. Triple skin benefits of Vitamin C are known to help control the formation of dark spots, firm, and brighten. Perfect for dehydrated skin.
For DRY skin.

It is not a peel off mask and you can remove it by rinsing with water (preferably warm water). The smells is amazing and it gives calmness and a bit soothing. The mask consists of clear gel with super fine gold shimmers which is utterly pretty.

The problem is i dont notice any huge differences apart from it certainly gives great hydration and my face do feels smooths, firm and moisturized after i use it. It also removes dullness for a moment. I dnt think it brightens my face at all and leaves me with a noticeable glow. I also got redness and felt a bit tingle So i just apply it for random time especially when i have dry patches or before i apply clay mask. I also love to apply it on my neck and my hands as it contains Vitamin C and Coconut Extract which is really really good! The price is affordable comes with a large amount of product. 







No comments:

Post a Comment